When searching for new recipes inspirations, I am always keen on new recipes of foreign cuisins. As soon as it looks tasty and sounds not too complicated, nothing can stop me from the new kitchen experiment. When I was checking out some new recipes at „Yummy Pilgrim“, I found this delicious dish and immediatly tried to cook it by myself. As it is super tasty, quick in preparation and a very light meal, I already cooked it for several times.
Filipino Veggie Fritterscipe
- 5 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp potato starch
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 150 ml water
- 150 g bean sprouts
- Spring onion
- Tofu with herbs
- ½ pumpkin Hokkaido or pepper/potato/carrots etc.
- Soy sauce
- Chili paste
- A bit honey
- First wash the chosen vegetables and cut it into small pieces.
- Mix flour, starch, salt, turmeric, pepper and water. Add vegetables and sear portion by portion in a hot pan with some oil. Even if the dough seems to be thin, you will notice, that is has a perfect texture for frying.
- While you fry the Ukoy, you can mix soy sauce with some chili paste and some honey in case you like.
- Finally arrange and enjoy the good food 😊
I hope you have fun by cooking the dish by yourself and enjoy the food as I always do 😊
♥ The end ♥